5 tips for keeping things in order
Haste, waste and clutter – say no and organize your everyday. Get started with these tips.
- Don't let things pile up on top of dressers and tables. Create a place for everything and don't leave things everywhere. You will also find things more easily, if they have their own storage box.
- Keep your most important things and the things you use most often at hand. Small baskets or boxes are excellent.
- Remember that less is more. The more clutter you see around you, the more stressed you feel.
- If you have unfinished chores like sewing buttons, finding pairs to single socks or sorting out papers, reserve some time for them. Don't try to do everything at once – start with something you know you have time to do right now. You are going to the right direction!
- Get rid of extra clutter. Surround yourself with things you need and appreciate.