GastroMax video recipe: Berry parfait
Recipe by the Culinary Team of Finland.
This berry parfait is a fresh and easy dessert to enjoy either at summer or for example at Christmas.
See the video for instructions and the full recipe below.
2,5 dl berry puree (see above)
2 dl icing sugar
3 egg whites
5 dl cream
- Whisk the cream until whipped.
- Gently fold in the berry puree to the whipped cream.
- Whisk the egg whites and icing sugar until you get a firm foam.
- Fold the berry cream in with the egg whites, pour into a pan and let freeze completely (approx. 4 hours)
- Flip the pan upside down after dipping it quickly in warm water.
- Serve and enjoy with fresh berries and whipped cream.
500 g frozen berries (eg. raspberries, lingonberries, strawberries)
2 dl sugar
- Place the berries and sugar in a sauce pan.
- Heat the mixture up and stir the berries with a whisk until they are melted and combined as an even puree with the sugar.
- Let cool.